Our facility is the ideal setting for horse boarding and horseback riding lessons in Stockton, New Jersey.
The comfort of the horses is paramount in the facility design, from Dutch doors and windows in every stall promoting good ventilation to an automatic fly spray system and venting fans keeping flies at bay. Our pastures all have electrical outlet access so that we can provide heated water troughs during the winter months to encourage hydration. The arenas are maintained regularly and upgraded as needed so that the footing is kept in top shape.
The comfort of our riders is also not to be forgotten with a heated/air-conditioned viewing lounge providing Internet access as well as a full bath and kitchenette. We maintain a barn library for student & boarder use, featuring over 180 equine books in topics from horse care to novels. We also host annual barn events to foster our team atmosphere, which include a field trip to the Jersey Fresh International Three-Day Event, spring barn volunteer day, farm picnic, and a holiday party.
- 15 matted stalls, all with Dutch doors and windows
- 80′ x 200′ outdoor arena
- 70′ x 140′ indoor arena with mirrors and sound system
- Hot & cold water wash stall
- Automatic fly system & venting fans
- Spacious grass paddocks with slip board fencing
- Climate controlled tack room
- Heated/air-conditioned viewing lounge with Internet access, full bath and kitchenette
- Cross-country jumps ranging from 18″-3′
- Barn library for boarder & student use, featuring over 180 equine books ranging in topics from horse care to novels
- Quiet, friendly atmosphere
- Direct access to the Covered Bridge Trail Association system
- Property managed by equestrian professional who lives on site
- Fire alarm and security system; fire and police stations less than ½ mile away
- Conveniently located in Hunterdon County on 20 scenic acres, minutes from Flemington circle, in the quaint village of Stockton, NJ
- Located 5 minutes from DVHA show grounds, 30 minutes from Bucks County Horse Park, 60 minutes from Horse Park of New Jersey