We offer full-care board as well as training board packages. Our training services can be customized to fit your needs and budget. Whether your horse needs some polishing for the show ring, a fitness program after some time off, or some schooling over fences, we are happy to help.
- Grain fed twice daily; free choice hay
- Horse Quencher added to water buckets, weather dependent
- Owner-provided supplements added at no additional charge
- Stalls cleaned daily; picked as needed
- Daily feet picking after turnout
- Blanket changing
- All-day or night turnout (weather permitting) in small groups
- Scheduling of vet and farrier care (if using barn vet or farrier)
- Daily night check
- Trailer parking at no extra charge
- Monthly email communications to all boarders to convey farm news and updates
- Opportunity to join the Covered Bridge Trail Association for access to trails right off our property
- Outside trainers are permitted on a limited basis- please call to discuss
Full Board: $900 per month plus 1 required lesson or training ride
Training Board: Options vary based on training program.
Our ARIA-certified instructor provides training that caters to all riders, from beginners to competitive riders in the eventing discipline. Eventing is best described as an “equine triathlon” with dressage, cross-country, and stadium jumping. We are happy to teach children and adults, ages 7 and up, whatever their goals.
Students are taught to groom and tack up their horse prior to riding, and then cool the horse out and put them away properly (with help as needed). Every rider at Irish Manor Stables is encouraged to set both short and long-term goals on a yearly basis, to which our trainer structures a unique program tailored for each student. As an approved United States Pony Club center, we also offer a horse management program that help students learn about all aspects of horse care in addition to progressing their riding ability.
Private Half-Hour lessons: $40
Other options are available based on scheduling. Please call to discuss.
Please note: We do not rent horses for trail rides, nor do we offer birthday parties.
We offer several leasing options on our well-trained school horses and ponies. All of our horses are available to be leased in-house, and leases are done on a monthly basis. Please inquire to find out more!